Wednesday, August 13, 2008

19-17!

Geez, at least the Sox won. I had to watch this on Fox Southwest with on the Rangers network announcers, which is probably hazardous to my health. I should have tapped into WRKO's call over the internet, but...call me lazy, I didn't. After watching it and reading all about it, I'm tired of it. There's enough info you can read from the SG guys and the Dirtdogs to cover it if you missed it. The bullpen continues to be a concern, though Okie came in and put the fire out with the most solid performance of the evening. That's promising!

We'll wait word on Lowell's MRI today on his strained oblique and continued hip issues. A trip to the DL seems likely. Youk will likely shuffle back over the 3rd like he did earlier in the year when Mike was out, and the Mayor will move in for some time at 1st. Zink already was optioned back to Pawtucket with Byrd's signing yesterday. We'll see if there's more action regarding a infielder later today with Lowell's results.

The Sox are on ESPN tonight 6:05 CST, with Lester pitching. We need another Ace performance to settle this series down. We're three back now with the Rays loss last night.

No comments: