Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Revving up the Caddy

Carnell "Cadillac" Williams has been officially activated off the PUP list today. It was an expected move, and it was just a question of who to drop. Micheal Bennett was that answer. It's hard to believe its been 490 days since he last ran for the Bucs when he injured his knee vs. the Panthers. Now we'll see how it goes since Dunn and Graham are banged up. I got to admit, I'm alittle emotional about it. Its good to see him able to make it back to the field.

Also, I really liked the report on the Veteran's Day Pros-vs-Joes event. As a veteran myself, I know it really means alot to be able to communicate back home and keep up with whats going on with the family, and letting them know you're ok. Kudos to the Bucs brass for hosting the event, and thanks to those out there continuing to protect our freedom.

No comments: